About Paddy (1977-2021)
Paddy was a documentary director primarily making films about art and architecture.
In 2016 his documentary Seán Hillen, Merging Views won best short documentary at Galway Film Fleadh and screened at many other prestigious film festivals as well as on RTÉ’s Shortscreen.
In 2017 his feature documentary Amanda Coogan: Long Now premiered at the Audi Dublin International Film Festival. The film profiles the renowned Irish artist, and has since had many more screenings including at the Irish Film Institute, around Ireland, and internationally.
Paddy was a member of The Screen Directors Guild of Ireland,The Irish Architectural Archive and Visual Artists Ireland.
- Pigeons of Discontent - 2019
- Herbert Simms City- 2019
- Dreaming Squares - 2018
- Amanda Coogan: Long Now - 2017
- Seán Hillen, Merging Views - 2016
- Manhattan/Dublin - 2016
- 13 Women - 2013
- Cycling With... - 2014
- A Camera Obscura on the Liffey Quays - 2012
- Tom Mathews, Waiting for Goldfish - 2009
- Liberty Hall - 2009
- More on Paddy's vimeo page.